Jumat, 11 Juli 2014

[My Life Diary] Random Post - When is My Turn?


When is my turn that I can stand in the middle of these ocean?






That has been my question since the first time I interested in KPOP. My fandom are ELF, B2uty, Baby, and EXO Fans. Long time ago, I thought that, it was immposible for them to hold their concert here. Indonesia was never be their market. But then, everything was changed.


One by one KPOP artist started to hold their concert here. 2PM, SHINEE, Mblaq, Bigbang, SNSD, Infinite, and also my favourites. Super Junior held their first Super Show in Indonesia on April 27 – 29 2012 with Super Show 4 Jakarta. BEAST held their Beautiful Show on March 17 2012 with Beautiful Show 2012 Jakarta. But, I never watched them. And then, the newest. Super Junior will start their Super Show 6 on August. BEAST will start their Beautiful Show 2014 on August. And EXO will held their first The Lost Planet Jakarta on September 2014. Can i watch them? Can I stand in the middle of sapphire blue ocean with the other ELFs? Can I stand in the middle of B2UTYs? Can I stand together with EXO FANS? Can I meet with other Babys?

When is my turn? Can I do it some time?

2 komentar:

  1. we will kok ci bismillah, someday, sebelum mereka pada pensiun :"

    BalasHapus